We are pleased to announce that following the easing of lockdown, our showrooms have now reopened. Through the huge efforts of all our clients and staff we have been able to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission and maintain client and staff safety throughout this period.
Showrooms: Open by appointment
Having been classed as essential retail and called upon to remain open during lockdown, our showrooms have been managing one-to-one appointments for a few months now. These appointments have been very well received, and it has become clear that the more space and time we provide for each project, the more productive each meeting becomes. We have therefore decided to continue to open by appointment only, and offer every client the opportunity to experience the showroom in comfort and enjoy the undivided attention and expert advice of our dedicated sales consultants.
Please book your appointment at one of our London showrooms by clicking on the Book an Appointment link below.
North London Showroom
23 Temple Fortune Parade, Finchley Road,
South London Showroom
88 High Street Wimbledon,
- Visits are strictly by appointment only.
- You will be requested to complete a COVID Declaration form.
- We have added floor markings and signage to help visitors stay socially distanced.
- Our bathrooms remain closed to minimise contact.
- You will be expected to only use the areas of the showroom which are strictly necessary to conduct the purposes of the visit.
- Unfortunately due to the limit we have on the number of people allowed within the showroom at any one time, children are not currently permitted inside the showroom.
If you have any queries relating to the information outlined above, please do not hesitate to contact our Sales Team by email on email@example.com anytime, or on 020 3141 3337 Monday to Friday 9.30am – 6pm.
Update: 12th April 9:00am